The lanolin content of the wool will naturally repel stains and moisture, and it will last lifetimes with proper care.
- Vacuum weekly.
- To shake the rug out, hold it on the long side (non-fringe side).
- Spot clean with a soft toothbrush, gentle soap and cold water.
- Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle, with gentle soap and cold water.
- Do not put in the dryer.
- Allow the rug to dry outside, out of direct sunlight.
- If the rug becomes very soiled, it is recommend to dry clean with a local cleaner that deals with rugs.
- If the rug is to be a wall hanging, please remember that it is wool and therefore susceptible to moths. Take the rug down regularly, vacuum
- Keep your rug out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid fading of the colors.
- To store, roll up rug.